Monday, 14 July 2014

The "All Eyebrow" Face!

Watching Anna's weekly vlog while getting ready!
Products used: Benefit's Dream Screen SPF // YSL Touche Eclat foundation in BR60 // Maybellinne's The Falsies waterproof mascara // MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW30 // MAC eyebrow pencil in Spiked // MAC eyeshadow in Mystery // Maybellinne Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze // MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark // MAC blusher in Stubborn //  MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle // Guerlain Terracota Bronzer in 08 // No7 lip pencil in Caramel

Check those bad boys out! I've really started going all out with filling in my brows. I always used to be scared of getting them too thick and ending up looking a bit funny, but nowadays I am loving this look! It kind of reminds me of Elizabeth Taylor's brows a bit, really dark and shapely. I start by defining the edges and filing them in where I need it with an eyebrow pencil and then I use the eyeshadow to set the pencil and soften everything up a bit.

I also think I've been spending too much time looking at Kylie Jenner's Instagram, cause I've been really into the 90's look. I got a couple of No7 lip liners a few weeks ago and one of them was this browny colour, Caramel. I just fill my whole lip in with it and I love the look and how much fuller it makes my lips look! 

What make up trends are you loving right now? xx

7 comments:

  1. You have amazing brows, I'm very jealous! Beautifu look, and gorgeous makeup picks too x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some amazing products, i also love your eyebrows!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you tried out Benefit's brow kit? would love to see a review on that

    ps love your brows!!

    http://bohemianbrighties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're lucky to have amazing brows to start with! I'm really into orange everything at the moment even though I don't overly like orange as a colour! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching youtube while I do my makeup. Watching other people put on makeup while I put on makeup, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also watch YouTube videos whilst getting ready - snap! Also, you look beautiful! Your eyebrows are amazing :) xxx

    http://blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful!
    I'm following you, hope you do the same if you like my blog :D
    xoxo, Márcia*

    http://inthemoonlightshadow.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...