Friday, 7 February 2014

My New Firmoo Eyeglasses


Although I've been wearing glasses for short sightedness a good few years now, I still don't think of myself as a "glasses person". Which is very unfortunate for me, because every time I leave the house without my glasses on, I have to spend the whole time looking down (so as not to look forward and have everything look blurry). Not to mention I always end up returning with a throbbing head ache. But all is not lost, at least I get to look oh so cool when I have my glasses on! haha

You have probably seen other bloggers mentioning Firmoo.com throughout the interwebz, as they have collaborated with over 10,000 blogs. I was excited when I got contacted by them since I was already on the market for a new pair of frames anyway, so it was perfect timing! If I'm terribly honest, I really wasn't expecting the glasses to be as good quality as they are! My original pair I bought when I first started wearing glasses was not cheap at all, but these are just as good quality at U$39! It comes with a lens wiping cloth, a little pouch and an amazingly good quality and sturdy case, which I'm really impressed with!

You can order your glasses with prescription straight from the website, but I had to get mine without it because I don't actually know what my prescription is (see what a good glasses wearer I am? hahaha). Of course I made up a prescription when putting my order in (dummy) and then I got an email from their customer support saying it looked a bit funny so they were just checking with me first... I was really pleased with that, what great customer care! When I asked for my lenses without prescription, they were really helpful and pleasant, really a huge bonus!

I am so very pleased with my new glasses, even I have to get prescription lenses put in myself. Firmoo also do an amazing promotion where you can get your first pair or glasses for free! Check out their website to see how you can get yours, I thoroughly recommend do! x

6 comments:

  1. These look really nice on you! Im due an eye test soon! I keep meaning to sort one out!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look really cute with glasses on.. :)
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These glasses look so chic on you. Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your glasses...they suite you :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I totally need new glasses, but I dont consider myself a glasses person either (which is problematic becuase I can't see distance..) Anyway, prescription, or not, they are very flattering on you :)
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...