Monday, 24 February 2014

Blogging Spaces: Flo @ Hola Flo



"Hi Ferdie's readers! This is Flo and I write a beauty and lifestyle blog called Hola Flo. This is my first guest post and I'm very excited to share my blogging space since I'm very happy about how it looks. I moved to Sweden last December and I currently live in a furnished apartment in Stockholm, that means that I didn't have to spend tons of money buying lots of stuff but only small things that make it look exactly like I want it to. 

My blogging space is my living room where I have a corner sofa and a white sofa table. The sofa is so comfy but the only problem is that I usually sleep when I'm supposed to blog! 

In my blogging table I always have candles and flowers, they make me so peaceful and happy and I can stare at them all day long. I also have an old 18-55 mm lens for my Canon camera and my school books. 

As blogging requires all my attention, I only use my computer to blog, my phone to check if somebody is talking to me and the ipad to listen to music. I also like to have my iphone and ipad handy to check how my pictures look in different devices and of course, for Instagram.

I hope you liked my blogging space. Thanks to Ferdie to let me show it If you wanna check out my blog this is the link: www.holaflo.blogspot.com

 Flo x"

Love, love, love Flo's space! It's so bright and organized, sooo dreamy! If you want to take part in the Blogging Spaces series, just drop me an email or tweet!

Other posts in the series:

8 comments:

  1. Looks so comfortable and cozy! Thanks for sharing!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely, love seeing where people blog!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted a white table but my parents doesn't approve. -__- This is a great post. My first time to view someone else's blogging space! :)


    xoxo,
    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, thanks Ferdie! I always find these kind of posts so interesting! Now I only have to find the perfect dressing table :)

    xxxx

    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this look so cute and cozy! Now I need to go make my own little space :)

    littlemisswynne.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bloggin space, love the tulips and candles and everything really. Very spring/summer like, love it! Cant wait to check out your blog.

    Have a great Wednesday,
    Lucy xxx
    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tulips, makes it look so much fresher!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...